SOUTH JEFFCO and BEAR CREEK are partnering once again to provide Colorado with the Jeffco Cooperative Fall Baseball League!!! Last year we set a record for the Fall League by having 90+ teams! We welcome full and partial team registrations, as well as individual players.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW
Jeffco Cooperative Fall Baseball is hosted by South Jeffco Baseball and Bear Creek Baseball. With roughly 1000 players and 90+ teams each year, this is the premier fall baseball league in Colorado. Play baseball under the best weather, at the best venues, and against the best competition with us! We welcome full and partial team registrations as well as individual players.
Fall Baseball Information
2018 Fall Registration is open.
Individual players or partial team, please select Individual Registration under the Fall Baseball menu.
Coaches / Team Managers, please select Team Registration under the Fall Baseball menu.
- Sunday only, double-header league (games start as early as 8am)
- No games on Labor Day weekend
- Play more games with Jeffco Coop. 12 games in six weeks (6-8 division will play one game per Sunday)
- Plus... End-of-year single elimination tournament
- Games / Practices (Individual Player Registrations Only) - Will all be held in the Littleton / Lakewood area
- Multiple divisions for fair competition for all ages, new to experienced
- 14 D1, 14 D2, 13 D1, 13 D2, 13 D3, 11/12 D1, 11/12 D2, 11/12 D3, 9/10, D1, 9/10 D2, 9/10 D3, 8 D1, and 6-8 (Modified Kid Pitch)
- 6/20 - Registration begins
- 7/27 - Registration ends
- 8/13 - Practices begin (one field practice per week and optional cage use)
- A new indoor hitting option through Prime Time Hitting and South Jeffco is available.
- 8/19 - First games
- 9/2 - No games (Labor Day)
- 9/30 - Last regular season games
- 10/7 - End Of Year Tournament
- 10/14 - Makeup Date for Tournament
- Age Divisions 6-8 ... $110 - Register Online
- Age Divisions 8 D1 through 14s ... $215 - Register Online
- Team Registration ... 6-8 $1100 ... 8 D1 through 14s $1890 ... (See Below)
- Note: For Team Registration, go to www.jeffcoleague.com and click the 'register teams' button on the left side of the homepage. If you select this option, you must provide your own team insurance, jerseys, and practice fields.
Ages as of midnight, April 30, 2018:
Player and team placement is based on 2019 Spring Season Play
- 14 - 60' pitching, 90' bases (pitching mounds)
- 13 - 54' pitching, 80' bases (pitching mounds if available)
- 11-12 - 50' pitching, 70' bases
- 9-10 - 46' pitching, 65' bases
- 8 D1 - 40' pitching, 60' bases (Kid Pitch Only) New division. If not enough interest, kids will move to 6-8 or 9-10 division per parent/coach request
- 6-8 - 40' pitching, 60' bases (Modified Kid Pitch)
Divisions within each age group will be formed based on number of teams, the competitive levels of the players in 2018, and other factors.
6-8 is an open division. 8 D1 is an open division. 9-14s we offer 3 divisions. An example for division breakout is below:.
D1 - Highest Level. Teams that were 11 Majors or 11 AAA (upper) this past spring would likely fall into this division. Possibly some 11 AAA (lower) teams as well.
D2 - Medium Level. Teams that were 11 AA or 10 Majors this past spring would likely fall into this division. Possibly some 11 AAA (lower) / 10 AAA (upper) teams as well.
D3 - Lowest Level. Teams that were 10 AAA (lower) or 10 AA this past Spring would likely fall into this division.
Fall Baseball Director - South Jeffco Baseball: Chad Bickford - email@example.com
Assistant Fall Baseball Director - Bear Creek Junior Baseball: Jason Aguilar
Thank you for choosing Jeffco Sports Cooperative Baseball!
Weather Hotlines (usually updated by 3 pm)
Foothills Hotline for Schaefer Athletic Complex, Weaver Hollow..................303.409.2310
Foothills Hotline for Clement Park.................................................................303.409.2620
South Jeffco Office for Columbine Sports Park (KE fields), Peak N/S.............303-979-9239
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the dates for the Fall Baseball Season?
The Fall Baseball season starts with practices during the week of August 17th. Games will start Sunday, August 23rd and will run through Sunday, September 27th. The season will end with a 1-day tournament on Sunday, October 4th. In case of inclement weather that day, we will play the tournament on the following Sunday, October 11th.
2. What days will Fall Baseball games be played?
Games are only played on Sundays. Players in the 7/8 age group will play single games and players age 9-14 will play doubleheaders.
3. What age groups can play baseball in the Fall Baseball Season?
We will have 7/8, 9/10, 11/12, and 13/14 age groups again this year. Players will play at the age that they will play in the following Spring/Summer. For example, a player who is now 10 years old and will play next Spring at age 11, will play on a 11/12 team this Fall. The idea is to give the players a taste of what they will encounter next Spring/Summer.
4. What if I want to bring in a full or partial team?
If your team wants you, then so do we! To ensure everything is set correctly, just follow these 3 easy steps:
1. Register the coach's son and pay the fee in full.
2. Make sure that each of the players puts the coach's name down in the "coach request" box when they register online.
3. Send a list of the players names to either Ryan Rodriguezi, Fall Baseball Director for Bear Creek or Eli Pacheco, Fall Baseball Director for South Jeff
firstname.lastname@example.org. This will ensure that your entire team will be rostered together.
5. What is the cost per player for the Fall Baseball program?
Registration fees are $100/player for ages 7-8 and $190/player for ages 9-14.
6. Where will the Fall Baseball games be played and what time do they start?
All games are normally played at Schaefer Athletic Complex, Columbine Sports Park (Kendall & Elmhurst), Clement Park, Marker Park, The Peak, The Link, and Community Park. Game schedules and additional information will be made available on the "Fall Baseball" web pages at the Jeffco League website (link here
). Games are typically played between 8 am and 8 pm.
7. How many games can we expect to play during the Fall Baseball Season?
9-14 year olds play doubleheaders every Sunday for six weeks, plus a post season tourney (13-15 games in all)
7-8 year olds will play six games (no doubleheaders) plus the post season tourney (7-9 games in all).
8. Are there practices during the week?
Practice frequency is up to the coaches and the teams, but most practice once during the week.
9. How, when, and where do we register our kids for the Fall Baseball program?
Registration begins June 23st and will stay open until July 31st.
10. What uniforms do the kids wear?
The league will provide a t-shirt/jersey for each player. However, we do not provide caps for players in an attempt to keep registration costs to a minimum. Players may use any cap and baseball pants that they want, as well as other personal uniform accessories (sliding shorts; protective cup; long socks; baseball cleats). Metal cleats are allowed for the 13/14 age group only.
11. What if our team has never played with Bear Creek or South Jeff?
Not a problem! We have teams ranging from Ft Collins to Colorado Springs that play with us each fall. Schedules can be accomodated to allow for travel times in most cases.
12. What type of bats are allowed in the Fall Baseball league?
All metal bats must be stamped as BPF 1.15 (Bat Performance Factor) or BBCOR. Wood bats are also allowed.
2018 Bear Creek Baseball Board
|Assistant Baseball Director
|Fall Baseball Director
|Minor Baseball Director
||Manuel Garduno Jr.
|AYL League Representative
|AYL Assistant League Rep